Thursday, 18 September 2008

Exercise # 23


Wow!! I do not believe i really catch up my all of my exercises or i am going to say '??' exercises have finished? So quick!! yes, indeed, i do enjoy these exercise even sometimes made me frustrated and kind of lost in the forest. But i have a good help team behind me always knew how to bring me out. i already told my friends and family members to get my 'blogger' and read it. without these exercises i would not know how many websites we can add in our libraries. sharing with whole world not just in New Zealand. To recall all of the technologies i learned i quiet enjoy RSS with Bloglines and Web 2.0 awards-Genealogy-Heritage which i will make my own family tree, in the future.
anyway, congratulations all of us. many thanks my help team.

1 comment:

NSL Training Support Team said...

Congratulations Lucky Girl! It was lovely reading your blog. You are so positive and never gave up. An achievement indeed!