Thursday, 18 September 2008

Exercise # 22

Exercise # 21 is discovering My Space and Facebook, exercise# 22 is learning about 'Social Networking with library', i do my Google searching what are different with them. i think it is good to read Danah Boyd June 24 2007 article 'Viewing American class divisions through Facebook and MySpace' http://www.danah.org/papers/essays/ClassDivisions.htmlthis article has very clear explanation between My Space and Facebook. after my read Meredit Farkas on May 10 2006 article 'Library in Social Networking Software' make me to come to a understanding all of a sudden. they are link like ' communication vehicles.' running, bringing and exchanging knowledge and information from multi-ways. that it’s a good idea for a library to at least seriously think about having a MySpace or Facebook' in the future. we always say 'Library is your Library'.

No comments: